Get in touch with organisations that understand


Every one of Norfolk’s local councils has signed up to the Government’s Armed Forces Covenant, which states that members of the Armed Forces community should have the same access to social housing and other housing schemes as any other citizen, and not be disadvantaged in that respect by the requirement for mobility while in service.

Housing support in Norfolk is provided by our local councils; you can contact their housing departments by clicking on the links below:

Norwich City Council

Kings Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council

Great Yarmouth Borough Council

North Norfolk District Council

Breckland District Council

South Norfolk & Broadland District Council

Click on this link to Haig Housing, which is a charity that offers a wide range of housing assistance and options for ex-Service people and their families who are in need. 

The Joint Service Housing Advice Office offers advice to servicemen and women during their resettlement. 

1914-present day… the need is as great now as it was then

Veterans Norfolk brings together all Norfolk’s Service Charities and, in conjunction with the County and District Councils, works to look after the welfare and well-being of Norfolk’s Armed Forces and Veterans community. If you know of someone who needs help, get in touch. 

General the Lord Dannatt, President of Veterans Norfolk

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google